Designer: lighting, projection (The Bowery)
- Written and performed by Lansy Feng
- Directed by Belinda Campbell
When a determined woman chases true love, even Buddha can’t stop her.
Chuen-Jiau stands before family, friends and loved ones to give a eulogy for her husband Yueh.
Nobody expects a story spanning four entire lifetimes. But that’s love, isn’t it?
A sweet and funny cabaret funeral that’ll take you on a reincarnating journey of love, confusion and hope.
If this is love, be brave to stay before you turn and hide.
- Lighting Designer: Jennifer Piper
- Set Designer: Abbey Stanway
- Costume Designer: Georgina Hanley
- Production Manager: Eleanor Boydell
- Stage Manager: Henry O’Brien
- Photographers: Jack Dixon-Gunn and Sarah Clarke